Chelsea transfer rumours: Hakim Ziyech makes major decision, Conor Gallagher has ‘reservations’


With the January transfer window on the horizon, Chelsea continue to be linked with a host of new additions.

The Blues, despite sitting pretty at the top of the Premier League table, are seemingly not satisfied with the options they have at the moment, with the transfer rumour mill becoming busier with each passing day.

Thomas Tuchel is a perfectionist and will not settle until his Chelsea squad is shaped to the exact way he wants it.

With all this being said, football.london takes a close look at the very latest transfer rumours and news coming out of Stamford Bridge from around Europe.

Ziyech makes transfer decision

According to German news outlet BILD, Chelsea winger Hakim Ziyech is open to moving on from west London as he looks for a new challenge in his career.

Ziyech only joined Chelsea just over 12 months ago, but has made just two starts in the Premier League so far this season and is reportedly attracting interest from Borussia Dortmund, with some other reports suggesting Barcelona are keen on the Morocco international.

The report claims that the German club are looking at bringing the 28-year-old to Signal Iduna Park in the January transfer window, which opens in just over a months’ time.



Hakim Ziyech is being linked with a move away from Chelsea
Hakim Ziyech is being linked with a move away from Chelsea

Zakharyan transfer blow

Dinamo Moscow manager Sandro Schwarz has urged his midfielder Arsen Zakharyan to stay at the club and snub reported interest from the likes of Chelsea and Manchester City.

The 18-year-old Russian midfielder has been in fine form this season and is reportedly attracting interest from the Premier League, but Schwarz has told him to stay in Moscow for the time being.

“It would be stupid of me as their coach to talk them down. I think they can have a great career,” he told Sport BILD, when asked specifically about the two clubs.

“The crucial thing is that they find the right time to take the next step in their development. First of all, I want them to play for Dinamo for a while. We don’t want to just develop players and fall by the wayside ourselves.”

Gallagher’s ‘reservations’

Conor Gallagher has ‘reservations’ about whether he will be able to progress by playing at Chelsea next season, according to a report from Eurosport.

Gallagher is currently enjoying fine form on loan at Crystal Palace and many supporters have tipped the midfielder, who earned his first England senior cap on Monday, to fight for a place in the Blues’ first team next season when he returns from his loan spell.

However, the England international is doubtful that he will be getting a fair crack at Stamford Bridge due to the stern competition in the centre of midfield.





Source link

Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on pinterest
Pinterest
Share on tumblr
Tumblr
Share on stumbleupon
StumbleUpon