The Premier League is back in action this Saturday.
- Tottenham Hotspur @ Leeds United
- Current Records: Tottenham Hotspur 12-9-3; Leeds United 5-12-8
What to Know
Leeds United will be looking for their home-pitch advantage to help them even up the season series with Tottenham Hotspur. They will face off against one another at 7:30 a.m. ET on Saturday at Elland Road. Leeds United needs to shore up a defense that is allowing 2.24 goals per contest.
Leeds United never even stood a chance against Liverpool on Wednesday; the final was an ego-bruising 6-0 blow. Things were pretty much settled by the half as Leeds United was already down 3 to nothing.
Meanwhile, Tottenham lost 1-0 to Burnley. The matchup was a 0-0 toss-up at halftime, but Spurs were outplayed the rest of the way.
After unsatisfying finishes in their previous games, both teams are out for the full three points in this fixture. Hopefully the teams will make up for slow offenses in their last outings and score some goals this week.
Craving even more coverage of the world’s game? Listen below and follow ¡Qué Golazo! A Daily CBS Soccer Podcast where we take you beyond the pitch and around the globe for commentary, previews, recaps and more.
How To Watch
- Who: Leeds United vs. Tottenham Hotspur
- When: Saturday at 7:30 a.m. ET
- Where: Elland Road
- TV: USA Network
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free)
- Caesars Sportsbook odds: Leeds +260; Draw +270; Spurs -101
Featured Game | Leeds United vs. Tottenham Hotspur
Tottenham Hotspur have won two out of their last three games against Leeds United.
- Nov 21, 2021 – Tottenham Hotspur 2 vs. Leeds United 1
- May 08, 2021 – Leeds United 3 vs. Tottenham Hotspur 1
- Jan 02, 2021 – Tottenham Hotspur 3 vs. Leeds United 0