One of the biggest rivalries in the soccer world writes its next chapter on Sunday.
- Manchester United @ Manchester City
- Current Records: Manchester United 13-6-8; Manchester City 21-3-3
What to Know
Manchester United will head off to play at Etihad Stadium to try and steal back a positive result from Manchester City after losing their first round-robin matchup. They will face off against one another at 11:30 a.m. ET on Sunday.
On Saturday, Man United and Watford ended up with a point apiece after a 0-0 draw.
Speaking of close games: Man City slipped by Everton 1-0 on Saturday. The score was all tied up at the break nothing to nothing, but Man City was the better team in the second half.
After their draw, the Red Devils will be looking to earn the full three points in this match.
Craving even more coverage of the world’s game? Listen below and follow ¡Qué Golazo! A Daily CBS Soccer Podcast where we take you beyond the pitch and around the globe for commentary, previews, recaps and more.
How To Watch
- Who: Manchester City vs. Manchester United
- When: Sunday at 11:30 a.m. ET
- Where: Etihad Stadium
- TV: Telemundo, USA Network
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free)
- Caesars Sportsbook odds: Man. City -260; Draw +390; Man. United +700
Featured Game | Manchester City vs. Manchester United
Manchester City have won five out of their last 11 games against Manchester United.
- Nov 06, 2021 – Manchester City 2 vs. Manchester United 0
- Mar 07, 2021 – Manchester United 2 vs. Manchester City 0
- Dec 12, 2020 – Manchester City 0 vs. Manchester United 0
- Mar 08, 2020 – Manchester United 2 vs. Manchester City 0
- Dec 07, 2019 – Manchester United 2 vs. Manchester City 1
- Apr 24, 2019 – Manchester City 2 vs. Manchester United 0
- Nov 11, 2018 – Manchester City 3 vs. Manchester United 1
- Apr 07, 2018 – Manchester United 3 vs. Manchester City 2
- Dec 10, 2017 – Manchester City 2 vs. Manchester United 1
- Apr 27, 2017 – Manchester United 0 vs. Manchester City 0
- Sep 10, 2016 – Manchester City 2 vs. Manchester United 1