The Premier League is back in action on Thursday.
- Arsenal @ Manchester United
- Current Records: Arsenal 7-4-2; Manchester United 5-5-3
What to Know
After two games on the road, Manchester United is heading back home. They and Arsenal are meeting up for their first leg of the season at 3:15 p.m. ET on Thursday at Old Trafford. If the 0-0 final from the last time they met is any indication, this matchup could be decided by whoever gets on the board.
On Sunday, Man United and Chelsea ended up with a point apiece after a 1-1 draw.
Meanwhile, Arsenal kept a clean sheet against Newcastle United this past Saturday and took the match 2-0. The score was all tied up at the break nothing to nothing, but Arsenal was the better team in the second half.
After their draw, the Red Devils will be looking to earn the full three points in this match.
How To Watch
- Who: Manchester United vs. Arsenal
- When: Thursday at 3:15 p.m. ET
- Where: Old Trafford
- Live strea,: Peacock
- Caesars Sportsbook odds: Manchester United +100, Draw +265, Arsenal +260
Featured Game | Manchester United vs. Arsenal
Arsenal have won four out of their last ten games against Manchester United.
- Jan 30, 2021 – Manchester United 0 vs. Arsenal 0
- Nov 01, 2020 – Arsenal 1 vs. Manchester United 0
- Jan 01, 2020 – Arsenal 2 vs. Manchester United 0
- Sep 30, 2019 – Arsenal 1 vs. Manchester United 1
- Mar 10, 2019 – Arsenal 2 vs. Manchester United 0
- Dec 05, 2018 – Arsenal 2 vs. Manchester United 2
- Apr 29, 2018 – Manchester United 2 vs. Arsenal 1
- Dec 02, 2017 – Manchester United 3 vs. Arsenal 1
- May 07, 2017 – Arsenal 2 vs. Manchester United 0
- Nov 19, 2016 – Arsenal 1 vs. Manchester United 1