The Premier League is back in action on Saturday.
- West Ham United @ Wolverhampton
- Current Records: West Ham United 4-11-3; Wolverhampton 3-10-5
Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe.
Thanks for signing up!
Keep an eye on your inbox.
There was an error processing your subscription.
What to Know
West Ham United is headed to Molineux Stadium to take on Wolverhampton with hopes of sweeping the series. They will face off against one another at 10 a.m. ET on Saturday. West Ham earned a 2-0 win in their most recent match against Wolverhampton in October of last year.
Last week, the Irons and Leeds United tied 2-2, good for one point each.
Meanwhile, Wolves and Aston Villa ended up with a point apiece after a 1-1 draw.
The ties rounded out West Ham’s record to 4-11-3 and Wolverhampton’s to 3-10-5. Three points is up for grabs, so we’ll see if either team can snatch them up this time.
Craving more soccer coverage? Listen below and follow House of Champions, a daily CBS Sports soccer podcast, bringing you top-notch analysis, commentary, picks and more.
How To Watch
- Who: Wolverhampton vs. West Ham United
- When: Saturday at 10 a.m. ET
- Where: Molineux Stadium
- Online streaming: Peacock
Featured Game | Wolverhampton vs. West Ham United
Wolverhampton have won five out of their last nine games against West Ham United.
- Oct 01, 2022 – West Ham United 2 vs. Wolverhampton 0
- Feb 27, 2022 – West Ham United 1 vs. Wolverhampton 0
- Nov 20, 2021 – Wolverhampton 1 vs. West Ham United 0
- Apr 05, 2021 – West Ham United 3 vs. Wolverhampton 2
- Sep 27, 2020 – West Ham United 4 vs. Wolverhampton 0
- Jun 20, 2020 – Wolverhampton 2 vs. West Ham United 0
- Dec 04, 2019 – Wolverhampton 2 vs. West Ham United 0
- Jan 29, 2019 – Wolverhampton 3 vs. West Ham United 0
- Sep 01, 2018 – Wolverhampton 1 vs. West Ham United 0