The Premier League is back in action on Saturday.
- Crystal Palace @ Wolverhampton
- Current Records: Crystal Palace 6-9-12; Wolverhampton 12-10-4
What to Know
Crystal Palace is headed to Molineux Stadium to take on Wolverhampton with hopes of sweeping the series. They will face off against one another at 10 a.m. ET on Saturday. Crystal Palace will be hoping to build upon the 2-0 win they picked up against Wolverhampton when they previously played in November of last year.
On Saturday, Crystal Palace and Burnley tied 1-1, good for one point each.
Speaking of close games: it was all tied up nothing to nothing at halftime, but Wolves were not quite West Ham United’s equal in the second half when they met on Sunday. Wolverhampton lost 1-0 to West Ham.
After unsatisfying finishes in their previous games, both teams are out for the full three points in this fixture.
Craving even more coverage of the world’s game? Listen below and follow ¡Qué Golazo! A Daily CBS Soccer Podcast where we take you beyond the pitch and around the globe for commentary, previews, recaps and more.
How To Watch
- Who: Wolverhampton vs. Crystal Palace
- When: Saturday at 10 a.m. ET
- Where: Molineux Stadium
- TV/Live stream: Peacock
- Caesars Sportsbook odds: Wolves +135; Draw +200; Palace +240
Featured Game | Wolverhampton vs. Crystal Palace
Wolverhampton and Crystal Palace both have three wins in their last seven games.
- Nov 06, 2021 – Crystal Palace 2 vs. Wolverhampton 0
- Jan 30, 2021 – Crystal Palace 1 vs. Wolverhampton 0
- Oct 30, 2020 – Wolverhampton 2 vs. Crystal Palace 0
- Jul 20, 2020 – Wolverhampton 2 vs. Crystal Palace 0
- Sep 22, 2019 – Wolverhampton 1 vs. Crystal Palace 1
- Jan 02, 2019 – Crystal Palace 2 vs. Wolverhampton 0
- Oct 06, 2018 – Wolverhampton 1 vs. Crystal Palace 0